Teme Valley Geological Society
What is TVGS about ? - click here
- Based in the Worcestershire village of Martley in the UK.
- As a GeoVillage it is one of several villages across Europe which have outstanding geology.
- Hold regular talks delivered by leading geologists.
- Organise field trips from summer evening rambles to foreign field trips.
- Research, conserve and promote local geology sites.
- Engage in projects to carry out research on local geology and landforms.
- Run courses in rocks, minerals, fossils and all things rock related.